The women of the Covenant House Parish are known as the Covenant Jewels. The Covenant Jewels was established with a vision to reach out to the married, widowed, single mothers and single ladies from the age of 21 and above.
Matthew 5:16 – “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven”
Vision & Mission
- To edify and transform the lives of women in TCH through the word of God in order to fulfil their God given purpose.
- Empower women to be contributors in their homes, communities and everywhere they are found – Occupy till the Lord comes (Lk19:13).
- Have cordial relationship with one another (John15:12)
- Developing the ideal woman (Prov31:10-31)
- Nurturing and preparing singles for marriage
- Exemplary leadership
- Have a strong prayer and counseling support
- To make Heaven.
The Major Activities of the Covenant Jewels:
1. Praying together and covering each other and our homes and asking God to make us and our families battle axes in His hands.
2. Women’s savings plans – the Kolo project
3. Skills acquisition project – women have been learning a variety of skills such as soap making, cooking, makeup and gele tying and a range of other skills
4. Sessions on helping young women prepare for marriage and helping married women with advice on how to manage and keep their homes
5. Visitation to old people
We meet every 2nd Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Please join us and enrich our projects and activities by adding your skills and talents to ours. God bless you.
The Covenant Jewels